It can be hard to come up with nice things to say to your date, especially at the beginning. However, if done correctly, it can be a complete game changer for the success of your romantic life. It’s important to compliment the people you are interested in, so here are some ideas to get you started.
At the beginning, you should be careful to not smother your date with compliments. An overload of attention can potentially cause discomfort and confusion. But a few compliments sprinkled in throughout the night can definitely act as a boost to any underwhelming date. It might even help to create the spark that was missing all along. After all, thinking of nice things to say to your date is an essential part of the flirting process. And, if you need some further advice as to what to even do on these dates, make sure to check out this article as well!
So, your task? Sprinkle 3-4 of the below compliments into each of your future dates. And watch the transformation.
Please note: This post contains affiliate links.
Here are 30 nice things to say to your date:
- I like the way you think.
- Wow, you’re brave.
- You smell really good.
- You’re beautiful.
- You look really nice tonight.
- Your smile kind of kills me.
- Your laugh is contagious.
- You are one smart cookie.
- I can’t believe how much you’ve done in life.
- You must have an amazing family.
- You obviously have a good sense of style. Can I ask for your opinion on something?
- You have some great stories.
- I admire that.
- Damn, you’re inspiring.
- I have to say that I really like your outlook on life.
- You make me laugh.
- This is fun.
- You’re fun.
- That’s amazing.
- It’s so easy to talk to you.
- I haven’t shared that with very many people.
- You’re sweet.
- I like that.
- You have really pretty eyes.
- You are so funny.
- My friends would love you.
- You have good taste.
- I trust you.
- You’re pretty cool.
- I feel like I’ve known you for longer than just [insert period of time here].
In conclusion, keep it simple and keep it classy. And if you are in need of even more ideas, there’s a great book for that! Or if humor is more your thing, you can always memorize a few of these gems. But most importantly, be genuine. Don’t give a compliment if you don’t really mean it. If you do, you’ll damage your credibility, which is never good. In the end, people dig genuine people. So do yourself a favor and be one of the good ones. 😉
And what about you? Have you ever said something to a date that you wish you wouldn’t have? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!
Until next time,